Our recent Plan for Life with Canby Financial Advisors podcast, Your Financial Literacy Toolkit, commemorates Financial Literacy Month, an annual April campaign organized by the Jump$tart Coalition to raise awareness about financial literacy and promote financial education among both adults and children.
In this special episode Canby Financial advisors Dan Flanagan, Eric Kristenson and David Jaeger provide their recommendations for books, apps and websites to help families increase their knowledge of personal finance and investing.
To help you explore these options, links are provided below.
- The Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas Stanley and William Danko
- Smart, Not Spoiled: The 7 Money Skills Kids Must Master Before Leaving the Nest, by Chad Willardson
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness, by Morgan Housel
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing, by Burton Malkiel
Apps and Websites
- Qube Money
- The Advantage Publications Paycheck Power Booster Calculator
- Harvard College Financial Literacy website
- The Wall Street Journal Online
©2022 Canby Financial Advisors